Advertising Regulation and Information
Before making any advertising or marketing decisions, please be sure to review the Rules Regulating The Florida Bar, as well as the many resources available on The Florida Bar’s main site.
- Attorney Advertising rule Chapter 4-7, Rules Regulating the Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar’s Advertising Regulation and Information page:
- Handbook on Lawyer Advertising and Solicitation
- Advertising Filing Requirements
- Cover sheets
- Guidelines for Social Networking Sites
- Guidelines for Video Sharing Sites
- Guidelines for an Attorney’s Statement of Qualifications and Experience
- Guidelines for a Law Firm’s Statement of Qualifications and Experience
- Guidelines for a Qualifying Providers Statement of Qualifications and Experience
- Bona Fide Offices
If you have questions about the aforementioned information you may contact the Ethics Hotline at 800.235.8619.