BLS CLE: Business UNusual: A Practical Overview of Bankruptcy in Florida amidst COVID-19
Approved for 1.0 hour of General CLE including 1.0 hour of Business Litigation Certification credit and 1.0 hour of Civil Trial Certification credit.
This course will focus on existing and anticipated effects on the bankruptcy system in Florida as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, including but not limited to recent and forthcoming legislation, modified court procedures, and creative solutions to common challenges.
- Administrative Orders to Keep Florida’s Bankruptcy Courts Running
- Bankruptcy for Beginners
- Covid Related Impact in Chapter 13 cases
- Expanded Unemployment Assistance
- Foreclosures and Evictions
- Issues Arising in PPP Litigation
- SBA/PPP Loan Program
- SBRA Highlights
- Tax Benefits for Corporate Debtors
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits