Coping with the Coronavirus: How to Reduce Stress and Stay Sane
Approved for 1.0 hours of General CLE Credit including 1.0 hours of Mental Illness Awareness
If you feel anxious and adrift during this time of unprecedented uncertainty, you are not alone. Between the challenges of keeping ourselves and loved ones safe, working from home (sometimes while parenting), and facing an erratic economy, life amid the Coronavirus is scary and disorienting for all of us. Fortunately, it’s possible to find relief for the psychological discomfort – with the right approach. Facilitated by a psychologist specializing in attorney wellness, this webinar will provide you with solid strategies for feeling and doing better as you make your way through this unfamiliar and unpredictable situation.
As a result of watching, you will be able to:
- Better understand anxiety and how it can actually be good for you
- Calm your thoughts and feelings
- Embrace social distancing as an opportunity for connection
- Feel more in control when things seem out of control
- Increase your daily patience, optimism, and focus
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits