Effective Communication Strategies During COVID-19
Approved for 1.0 hour of General CLE Credit including 1.0 hour of Civil Trial Certification credit.
“RISING TO THE CHALLENGE: COMPASSIONATE COMMUNICATION FOR ATTORNEYS”
Presented by: Joesph E. Ankus, Esq.
A positive, goal-oriented discussion of effective communication strategies for attorneys in challenging times. Participants will learn how the dynamic process of communication can be mastered to help their clients and colleagues. The session will emphasize how communication theory applies to our everyday interactions.
- An overview of the communication process and its current complexities.
- Introduction to Aristotle, Berlo, Shannon/Weaver communication models.
- Brief analysis of each model and its core elements.
- Introduction to Merrill + Reid Social Styles
- Applications to enhance and improve attorney communication in:
- Phone calls
- Social Media posts
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits
LEGALFUEL CLE PRESENTATIONS ARE INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT REPLACE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT. STATEMENTS OF FACT AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE PRESENTERS INDIVIDUALLY AND, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED TO THE CONTRARY, ARE NOT THE OPINION OF THE FLORIDA BAR OR ITS COMMITTEES. THE FLORIDA BAR DOES NOT ENDORSE OR APPROVE, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, THE CONTENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED. ANY FEEDBACK SHOULD BE PROVIDED TO THE EVENT ORGANIZER.