- This event has passed.
Free CLE Webinar: Envisioning the Future of Law: Critical Lessons from the 2020 Legal Trends Report
November 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Approved by The Florida Bar for 1.0 hours of General CLE credit.
Learn about the key takeaways from the 2020 Legal Trends Report, the industry’s leading study of law firms, lawyers, and legal consumers.
Lead your law firm through 2020 and beyond with critical industry insights
The annual Legal Trends Report sheds light on the most important issues within the legal profession, based on aggregated and anonymized data from tens of thousands of law firms, legal professionals and consumers. This year’s report examines:
- How law firms have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
- The key priorities of legal professionals and their firms—now and for the future
- How technology has redefined client experiences
Join this CLE-eligible webinar to explore the 2020 Legal Trends Report in detail and learn what the data means for law firms and legal professionals like you. In this 60-minute session, George Psiharis, Clio’s COO, and Joshua Lenon, Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, will cover:
- The biggest takeaways from Clio’s research into 2020’s legal trends and crises
- Recommended actions for legal professionals based on the report
- How to reimagine the client experience in a post-pandemic world