- This event has passed.
Free CLE Webinar | Optimize 2021: SMART E-Sign & E-Security
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Approved by The Florida Bar for 1.0 hours of General CLE credit including 1.0 hours of Technology.
The 2020 Global User Conference was all about optimizing business processes with more digitization. While it will be hard to top the information sharing from the more than 80 panelists that participated from around the world, we will!
The 2021 Global User Conference (save the date, June 17) is all about what we like to call SMART. Think technologies that when combined are to you, SMART-as-a-Service.
- Smarter use of your current business applications and security services by exploring more ways to use edge features and automate processes;
- Smarter ways to auto-train your users to get more out of the tech tools;
- Smarter prediction technologies to enable e-security when your people are least aware;
- Smarter ways to visualize who is using your technologies how and when; and
- Smarter digitization of your forms and workflows with e-signatures.
So who is this conference is for?
Business operators. We want to help you understand the art of the possible with technology to optimize your business operations in smart ways.
Technology staff and IT consultant heroes. We want you, as one with a passion for bringing the best in tech to your companies, to have even more superpowers.
We’ll be showcasing expert and peer insights in rapid-paced interactive panel sessions relating to tech insights and trends and short-form live demo-discussion sessions to bring to life the exploration of a range of e-sign, e-security, business process automation and top-choice tech tools.
The conference aims to humanize technology, meaning that we will be sharing and mingling in a fun and informal (virtual) setting and, like last year, we will have the always-popular cash giveaways.
We’ll also honor the technology pioneers; those who have led their organizations over the years, inspiring staff to try (and optimize) smarter use of technology, with our inaugural “Optimize Innovator” awards.