Making Legal Research Profitable for your Firm During COVID-19
Approved for 1.0 hours of General CLE Credit and 1.0 hours of Technology
Given the adjustments we’ve all had to endure over the last several weeks, you may have joined many other lawyers in asking:
How can I stay profitable during an economic downturn? How should I adapt to the current legal landscape?
While there’s no easy answer, there is much we can do.
If you start by thinking of areas within your law firm that do not generate profit, or in fact deliver negative returns, legal research is probably on your list.
In this webinar, Thomas Hamilton from ROSS Intelligence will be walking you through how to change your time intensive legal research processes using new technology, in order to increase your firm’s profitability while also achieving better client outcomes.
What You Can Expect to Come Away With:
- A demonstration of how sole practitioners and small firms can increase the profitability, accuracy and speed of legal research by taking advantage of new AI technologies
- Examples of AI in real world examples across multiple industry verticals
- An examination of the implications of AI for law
- A live demonstration of ROSS’ legal research technology, a member benefit of The Florida Bar
- An analysis of where the legal industry is heading in 2020 and what role AI will play in 2020 and beyond
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits