Business valuation expert Gary Trugman and financial advisor Michael Davino talk about how best to prepare and effectuate your retirement.
Retirement requires planning, but not all plans are created equal. The Florida Bar Podcast hosts Christine and Karla talk with business valuation expert Gary Trugman and financial advisor Michael Davino about how best to prepare and effectuate your retirement. Together, they explore the pitfalls to avoid, and the best practices to explore to maximize your return and ensure yourself a comfortable future.
Gary Trugman is a CPA, an accredited business valuer, and the president of Trugman Valuation Associates Inc.
Michael Davino is a financial advisor with Waddell & Reed Inc.
This podcast has been approved by The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Department for 1.5 hours of General CLE Credit. Course # 3558.
- 2019 Tax Guide
- Exclusive-Solo(k) Facts Flyer
- SEP IRA and Exclusive(k) Plane Comparison
- Personal Financial Planning – Data Collection Checklist
- Retirement Plan Flow Chart – Businesses with Employees
- Retirement Plan Flow Chart – Owner Only Businesses