LegalFuel Speaker Series: Ten Ways to Avoid Bar Discipline
Approved for 0.5 hours of General CLE Credit including 0.5 hours of Ethics CLE credit.
Presented by: Brian L. Tannebaum
Ethical and professionalism issues arise during many facets of an attorney’s professional life. Knowledge of these issues enables attorneys and legal professionals to best represent clients and mitigate adverse consequences of ethical violations. This program will provide an overview of typical ethical issues affecting common practices, as well as means to address and resolve these issues.
- Communicate and Explain
- Have a Witness
- Turn Down Clients
- Have a CPA, Bookkeeper, and Ethics Counsel
- Consider the Length of Your Career
- Hit “Save” instead of “Send”
- Be Competent About Your Incompetence
- Understand the Bar’s Role
- Ask the Bar
- Know When You Have a Problem
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits