Answers to Common Legal Malpractice Insurance Questions
Before you consider buying malpractice insurance, it is important to understand the basics of insurance
FindLaw’s article, ‘Answers to Common Legal Malpractice Insurance Questions,’ provides a thorough overview of the most common questions attorneys have when considering purchasing or changing their malpractice insurance coverage.
- Why do I need insurance?
- Is it mandatory?
- How much is insurance and what affects the price of insurance?
- How much coverage should I buy?
- Where do I go to get insurance?
- What can I do to lower the risk of malpractice claims?
- I’m a new lawyer. Can I get insurance?
- What do I need to know about my insurance company?
- Can anyone help introduce me to different insurance options?
- What do I need to tell the insurance company?
The full article was originally posted on Findlaw’s Law Firm Management Center’s Malpractice Insurance Practice Guide.
Link to original article: