How to Increase Profits and Sanity by Running a Lean Law Firm
Approved for 1.0 hours of General CLE Credit and 0.5 hours of Technology
It’s difficult for law firms these days: Client demands, increased competition, and the distractions of technology can put pressure on any business. Law firms that try to respond with very outdated “traditional” firm management techniques are greatly susceptible to falling victim to the chaos.
But fortunately, there’s a solution. It’s one that’s not found in those traditional law firm management methods but rather in the practices of some of the world’s most efficient and forward-thinking manufacturing companies. Such companies learned long ago the power of lean methodologies and systems-thinking.
In this session, you’ll learn what it means to be a lean law firm and how to employ systems-thinking to see your firm from a new perspective. You’ll be amazed by how such thinking can truly transform your firm.
- Discover the tenets of a lean business model and systems-thinking.
- Find out how to leverage time-tested tactics to improve law firm operations.
- Gain not just a theoretical understanding of lean, but also learn practical tips you can employ immediately to improve your firm’s financial position.
- Learn how to become a lot happier and less stressed running your law firm.
Boosting Revenue through Billing:
Leaving Old Software & Migrating Data:
More on Lean:
Alternative Fee Arrangements:
- Beyond the Billable Hour eBook
- Blog post on Lean and AFA’s for hourly billers
- Webinar recording and slides on AFA’s
- MORE: Click here for the full history from our blog
Larry Port is the CEO of Rocket Matter, a leading legal cloud-based practice management and time and billing application. He is a speaker and award-winning writer at the crossroads of the legal profession, cutting edge technology, and business management. His experience running a technology company and insight into law firm operations led to his co-authoring of the #1 bestselling ABA book The Lean Law Firm.
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits