LegalFuel Speaker Series: Building a Gold Reputation
Approved for 1 hour of General CLE Credit and 1 hour of Professionalism.
Eugene K. Pettis, Esq.
This presentation will discuss the role of your reputation in developing your career. I hope it will stimulate some thoughts that will lead you to do some self-reflection, to come up with an individualized plan of how you can strengthen your reputation.
- Why Is Reputation Important?
- When Does Your Reputation Start to Develop?
- Your Reputation is Impacted by Everything You Do
- Your Reputation is Everywhere
- Is There a Difference Between Personal and Professional Reputation?
- Once You Have It, You Must Maintain It
- Social Media – The New “Word of Mouth”
- The Inter-connectiveness Between Reputation and Success
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits
LEGALFUEL CLE PRESENTATIONS ARE INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT REPLACE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT. STATEMENTS OF FACT AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE PRESENTERS INDIVIDUALLY AND, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED TO THE CONTRARY, ARE NOT THE OPINION OF THE FLORIDA BAR OR ITS COMMITTEES. THE FLORIDA BAR DOES NOT ENDORSE OR APPROVE, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, THE CONTENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED. ANY FEEDBACK SHOULD BE PROVIDED TO THE EVENT ORGANIZER.