LegalFuel Speaker Series: Building a Gold Reputation
Approved for 1 hour of General CLE Credit and 1 hour of Professionalism.
Eugene K. Pettis, Esq.
This presentation will discuss the role of your reputation in developing your career. I hope it will stimulate some thoughts that will lead you to do some self-reflection, to come up with an individualized plan of how you can strengthen your reputation.
- Why Is Reputation Important?
- When Does Your Reputation Start to Develop?
- Your Reputation is Impacted by Everything You Do
- Your Reputation is Everywhere
- Is There a Difference Between Personal and Professional Reputation?
- Once You Have It, You Must Maintain It
- Social Media – The New “Word of Mouth”
- The Inter-connectiveness Between Reputation and Success
You must report your completed courses online using the course number referenced above.
Post CLE Credits